Camera-ready Submission (Confy+)
Uploading the Camera-ready version in Confy+
Step 1: Complete the Registration process (link and fees provided at the Registration page)
- IMPORTANT: In the registration form, make sure that the Registrant details (name, affiliation, email address) match the details of one of the authors added during Initial Submission.
- Select the paper(s) you wish to register. Only the papers selected in this step will have the Camera-ready upload enabled. If you do not see your paper in this step, please verify that the Registrant details are correct.
- Complete the payment. It is recommended that you pay with a credit card due to the speed of the transaction. Please note that if you choose to pay via wire transfer, you will only receive the Camera-ready upload rights after the transaction has been completed, which may take up to 5 business days.
Step 2: Log in to Confy+
Step 3: Submit Camera-ready
- Find your accepted submission on the Confy+ homepage in the “List of My Full Submissions” section,
- Click on your accepted paper,
- Click the “Submit Camera Ready” button (Note: This button will be available to all co-authors after one of them has completed the Registration)
- Fill in the required fields and accept the terms and conditions.
Submit Camera-ready here
Step 4: To make changes or re-upload your Camera-ready submission (possible only until the Camera-ready deadline)
- Find your Camera-ready submission on the Confy+ homepage – in the section “List of My Full Submissions”,
- Click on your Camera-ready submission,
- Click the “Edit” button. Please note that it is not possible to create new Camera-ready submissions. All changes to your Camera-ready submission should be done via the method outlined above.
- At least one author must complete the registration process before they are given access to upload the Camera-ready version of their paper,
- One registration may cover up to 2 papers where the registrant is a co-author,
- Every author and co-author who wishes to attend the conference personally is required to register separately. Please note that one registration only allows attendance for that one registrant.
- At least one full (i.e., non-student) registration is required to upload a Camera-ready version. If all the authors of an accepted paper are students, at least one author must register at a non-student rate,
- Refunds and invoice amendments are subject to a processing fee
EAI Institutional Members